After successfully selling out Hua-Hin Hillside Hamlets No.5 and No.6 totalling 42 Villas within record time, and with significant
demand signaled from our existing customer base and their friends we were encouraged for another
“adventure” – Hua Hin Hillside Hamlet No. 7 (HHH7).
Our new pride will consist of 11 Exclusive Grand Villas with Tropical Modern design, which we will be creating for you at
a location not far from Hua Hin Hillside Hamlet 5 and 6 but closer to the Hua Hin town.
This beautiful hillside location is only minutes away from the Royal Golf Course (the oldest in Thailand) and the championship
Black Mountain course, two golf courses out of 10 first class Golf courses within Hua Hin.
We have over many years built several Hua-Hin Hamlets which have become our brand, in the countryside adjacent to the resort
town of Hua-Hin which is approximately a 2 hours and 30 minutes’ expressway drive from Bangkok. Whilst
being a relatively small town Hua-Hin has its own airport; regular train and bus services to Bangkok
to the north and south to Malaysia whilst a recent addition is a regular fast ferry to the Eastern
Seaboard (Pattaya) and the Thai Government has recently approved a high speed train link to Bangkok.
Hua-Hin has been the favoured Royal Resort for many years and has many theaters, local and international supermarkets, shopping
malls and traditional fish and vegetable markets.
It also boats a wide range of local and international restaurants with a wide selection of sports, music and wine bars with
several international hotels and venues hosting live music.
Hua – Hin has many international schools and colleges and with its extensive safe sandy beaches and nearby mountains, Golf
clubs and climate, there are plenty of year round opportunities for you and your family to participate
in your favourite sports and perhaps to learn another.
Completion of HHH7 will see us celebrate the successful design, construction and delivery of over 150 luxury villas in Hua
Hin over the past 11 years whilst differentiating us as a responsive, respectful, experienced and
financially stable partner to do business with.
Throughout our previous success es we have continuously listened to our international customer community and have studiously
watched and identified technological trends, standards and developments both within Thailand and
Internationally. Consequently, we have consistently upgraded our models to the latest highest standards
and have created exclusive products and values which are difficult to find in even much higher price
range developments. The products and amenities which we include as standard basics will delight and
may surprise and will minimize the need for you to order additional features, which will save you
money for your other activities.
A short summary of our new standard features:
- Increased indoor and outdoor living area by further optimizing Villa plans
- Bigger individual land sizes between 608 sqm-1296 sqm
- Redesigned and upgraded kitchen for all Villa models
- Redesigned and upgraded bathrooms for all Villa models
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom appliances to high quality
- High quality upgraded kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Underground fiber-optic, high speed internet cable for each Villa
- Generous common area facilities including richly equipped gym and space for indoor sports, tropical garden area and tennis court
- Solar Management Glass (SMG), UV and sun protection in all Villas
- 24 hour manned security, individual Villa security system with voice alarm, CCTV and emergency lighting
- Shingle roof design and the gutters to clear the rainfall on some sides of the sloping roofs
- Big sliding external doors with safety glass
- Doors and windows frames are made from local Teak Wood
- LED lights throughout each Villa
- Sky terrace with Jacuzzi for “Sky terrace : Type A”
1) Bed (King, Queen or Single sizes at your discretion) with teak wood or white bedside cabinet in every
2) Built-in wardrobe in every bedroom.
3) Teak wood or white colour Dining table with 6 chairs.
Furnishings not included:
Individual items dependent of your personal taste and choice such as: Mattresses, Curtains, Sofa, Outdoor
Homebuyers will be charged a monthly fee of 12 Baht/metre² of land for maintenance of common areas boasting
the following facilities and services:
Our Gym Room provides facilities for residents within the project, allowing peaceful days of relaxation at home, whilst offering
recreational activities to share with family and friends. These welcome little extras include:-
- Fitness Centre.
- A pool table provided for you, your family and friends’ enjoyment.
- Tennis court.
High-speed fibre optical cable for TV and internet are installed for every home. (Note: Monthly internet
fee will be borne by customer according to their selected internet service provider and package)
Our gated community includes manned security barrier, CCTV and regular, recorded night hours walk - around
Specialised staff clean swimming pools, inspects and checks relative systems twice a week. This includes
the salt purification and chemicals required to run the pool systems hygienically, properly and safely.
Our staff collects domestic garbage from homes 3 times a week, as well as maintaining roads and plants
within the Project to keep them perfectly and permanently clean and fresh.
Garden Maintenance: Gardeners take care of gardens of each home, both inside your Villa and along the road outside 3 times a week.
Street Lighting is maintained throughout the Project.
Shuttle Bus : A shuttle bus service operates to the Hua Hin city centre and back, three times a day, six days a week